Search Engine Optimisation
Known also as SEO it holds the secret to you obtaining business enquiries free of charge.
Get the SEO right and you’ll be on page one of Google. Right where you can be found by visitors looking for the goods and/or services you provide.
To help you get the SEO right for your website we can help in two important ways.
- We have a built in software program that works on a traffic light system. It guides you to get a “green light” for each page and when the light is not green, it will tell you what the problem is.
- We will teach you the finer points of how to use this important feature.
These are just some of the SEO factors we will set up as we build the website to ensure you have a really good start
- All page links will be tested to ensure they lead to a correctly formulated page or website.
- We will ensure wherever possible that the focus keyword appears in the first paragraph of the copy.
- We will ensure the focus keyword is of sufficient density within the text to be recognised as a keyword without being repeated too often and therefore considered spam.
- We will set a meta description to contain the focus keyword.
- We will ensure a meta description is of a proper length so not to be truncated.
- We will endeavour to have the focus keyword appear in as many subheadings as possible.
- We will ensure the “alt” attributes of images contain the focus keyword.
- We will encourage or write text using our best endeavours to ensure a minimum of 300 words per page minimum.
- We will always have search engine friendly page titles with a suitable length that fits well with the page content and heading.
- Focus keywords will where possible be unique to the page they refer to.
We will also build in software to count the number of visitors, what pages they looked at, what device they used e.g. mobile, tablet or desktop and various other factors to help us understand your clientele and ensure your website meets the needs of your visitors.